52 letters in 2018 (week 18): Get a kid pen pal
In week 6, we mailed a note to a kid. If you haven’t done so already, I suggest taking it to the next level and finding a kid who wants to write back regularly. Not only will you be helping a kid improve their communication skills (plus they’ll have loads of fun receiving mail), you’ll also enjoy the experience more than expected.
- Week 1 (January 1-7): Send a Happy New Year’s note.
- Week 2 (January 8-14): Send a Thank You note.
- Week 3 (January 15-21): Send a postcard from your community.
- Week 4 (January 22-28): Mail a postcard or letter to another country.
- Week 5 (January 29-February 4): Mail a Valentine to a pal.
- Week 6 (February 5-11): Mail a minor.
- Week 7 (February 12-18): Mail an oldie.
- Week 8 (February 19-25): Write a note to a pet.
- Week 9 (February 26 – March 4): Clear out clutter.
- Week 10 (March 5-11): I see you.
- Week 11 (March 12-18): Write a letter to yourself.
- Week 12 (March 19-25): Share a memory.
- Week 13 (March 26-April 1): Make a list.
- Week 14 (April 2-8): Go home.
- Week 15 (April 9-15): Get fancy.
- Week 16 (April 16-22): Be in the now.
- Week 17 (April 23-29): Reconnect.
- Week 18 (April 30-May 6) Get a kid pen pal.