Week 15 (April 9-15): Get fancy.
Rarely do I walk into a store and think, “Dang, I wish I owned this place,” but that’s exactly how I feel whenever I visit Lawrence, Kansas, and stumble into Wonder Fair (the Print Palace of the Great Plains). It’s on my short “must visit” list for every trip back home, and usually I drop a good chunk of money on postcards and greeting cards.
- Week 1 (January 1-7): Send a Happy New Year’s note.
- Week 2 (January 8-14): Send a Thank You note.
- Week 3 (January 15-21): Send a postcard from your community.
- Week 4 (January 22-28): Mail a postcard or letter to another country.
- Week 5 (January 29-February 4): Mail a Valentine to a pal.
- Week 6 (February 5-11): Mail a minor.
- Week 7 (February 12-18): Mail an oldie.
- Week 8 (February 19-25): Write a note to a pet.
- Week 9 (February 26 – March 4): Clear out clutter.
- Week 10 (March 5-11): I see you.
- Week 11 (March 12-18): Write a letter to yourself.
- Week 12 (March 19-25): Share a memory.
- Week 13 (March 26-April 1): Make a list.
- Week 14 (April 2-8): Go home.
- Week 15 (April 9-15): Get fancy.