Week 6 (February 5 – February 11): Mail a message to a minor.
I don’t see my nieces and nephews often because they live in different states, but I stay in touch with them throughout the year by sending postcards and greeting cards. They enjoy getting the snail mail, and I like it that they are excited to see me when I visit. One of my nieces can be super shy around people, but she runs up and hugs me, even after months of not seeing me, and I’m sure that my frequent mail plays a big role in building this connection.
This week, drop a note to a kid in your life. They’ll be thrilled to get snail mail, I promise.
- Week 1 (January 1-7): Send a Happy New Year’s note.
- Week 2 (January 8-14): Send a Thank You note.
- Week 3 (January 15-21): Send a postcard from your community.
- Week 4 (January 22-28): Mail a postcard or letter to another country.
- Week 5 (January 29-February 4): Mail a Valentine to a pal.
- Week 6 (February 5-11): Mail a minor