Week 10 (March 5-11): I see you.
Recently I started reading The History of Love, and in the beginning of the book, the elderly protagonist, Leo, leaves his home each day and makes at least a small commotion in public.
“All I want is not to die on a day when I went unseen,” he explains.
This week, let someone know you see them.
“Loneliness: there is no organ that can take it all.”
- Week 1 (January 1-7): Send a Happy New Year’s note.
- Week 2 (January 8-14): Send a Thank You note.
- Week 3 (January 15-21): Send a postcard from your community.
- Week 4 (January 22-28): Mail a postcard or letter to another country.
- Week 5 (January 29-February 4): Mail a Valentine to a pal.
- Week 6 (February 5-11): Mail a minor.
- Week 7 (February 12-18): Mail an oldie.
- Week 8 (February 19-25): Write a note to a pet.
- Week 9 (February 26 – March 4): Clear out clutter.
- Week 10 (March 5-11): I see you.